FMN Job 5865 - Music Library Seeks Music From Artists and Composers For Film/TV
Established Santa Monica based music production library and custom music company is currently seeking new artist/composer music submissions to be added to their expansive catalog for placement in TV Commercials, Movies, Video Games, Documentaries, etc.
Seeking new music in all genres (emphasis on trailer/film, Latin and pop/rock music) to be considered for placement in TV commercials, movies, video games, documentaries, etc. Both instrumentals and vocals are needed.
The library has extensive immediate needs for music.
Please take note of the following requirements:
1. Only professionally Recorded/Mixed music (like what you hear on the Radio, TV, Film etc...) will be considered!
2. Music should be free of any unwanted sounds such as: watermarks, pops, hisses, cracks, clicks etc...
3. Music should contain the normal elements of song structure such as: Intro, Verse, Chorus, Bridge, Musical Solo, Outro. Songs you would like to be considered for TV programming should contain sting outs.
4. Volume levels should be evenly mixed and consistent.
5. Must be registered with a performing rights organization (BMI, ASCAP, SESAC etc...)
Composers and musicians from all geographical areas will be considered.
Compensation: Exclusive and non-exclusive deals offered.
Deadline: May 12, 2017
Max number of music files allowed per submission: 10
FMN Member Price: $1.99 per music file submitted
FMN Non-Member Price: $5.99 per music file submitted
(c) 2012 Global Workplace Group Pty Ltd |
Join The Film Music Network