FMN Job 5843 - Happy Instrumental Jingles Needed For TV Ad Placements
Established California based music publishing company is now accepting new original instrumental jingles. Song placement clients and projects include TV/advertising/web song placement for music supervisors.
PLEASE READ ALL SONG REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SUBMITTING:
- INSTRUMENTALS ONLY.
- All instrumental songs must be very HAPPY, POSITIVE, UPBEAT, LIGHT and QUIRKY JINGLES for TV advertisement placement.
- Songs must be your own original work; no sample or cover material.
- You must own your song yourself 100%. No co-writers.
- You must own your song master file 100%.
- Songs must be available 100%. Songs cannot be under contract with any other music publisher, record label, film/TV producer, music supervisor or music library.
- Song must be registered with ASCAP, BMI or SESAC. We also sign internationally, including Canada, U.K., Ireland and Australia. Non-U.S composers must register their songs with their respective PRO...SOCAN, PRS, IMRO, APRA.
- Songs must be ‘broadcast ready’. Any quality sounding song recording, including home computer-made recordings are acceptable, provided they sound clean and professional. We will not accept raw unfinished demos. Expensive commercial recording studio recordings are not required, unless you already have them.
- Only submit your very best songs for consideration.
- 30 to 60 second length songs preferred but will accept longer, as long as they are under 5 minutes.
- Songs should preferably already be copyrighted.
- Your song will be signed EXCLUSIVELY and PERPETUALLY in a 75/25 co-publishing agreement with our music publishing company. We then will license your song out both non-exclusively and exclusively to clients.
Note: If we sign your song(s) we sign it 100%, including all different versions of the song...instrumental/vocal/various lengths versions. We do this to prevent contractual conflicts from an artist signing different parts or tracks of a song out to different music publishers or music libraries.
Compensation: 75/25 in YOUR favor. You keep 100% of your Writer and 50% of your Publisher royalties. May vary depending on specific client song deals.
Deadline: March 28, 2017
Max number of music files allowed per submission: 10
FMN Member Price: $1.99 per music file submitted
FMN Non-Member Price: $5.99 per music file submitted
(c) 2012 Global Workplace Group Pty Ltd |
Join The Film Music Network